Is there anything better than freshly baked pumpkin treats in the fall?
I think NOT! That is why today I'm sharing a delicious pumpkin bread that can be enjoyed even if you have certain dietary restrictions. Because holidays never care about allergies! My daughter is on a pretty strict no allergen diet, so I decided to make my gluten free banana bread recipe with pumpkin last week. The end result was a delicious, moist loaf of PUMPKIN GOODNESS! It was so good in fact, that it only lasted three days between myself and the little one!
The ingredients you will need...
- 1 1/2 Cups Gluten Free All Purpose Flour (I used Bob's Red Mill GF Flour Blend)
- 2 Teaspoons GF Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 16 Oz. Pumpkin Puree (Not Pumpkin Pie Mix)
- 2 Flax Eggs or 2 Regular Eggs
- 1 1/3 Cup Organic Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently whisk flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
- Next, mix all your wet ingredients in a separate bowl (pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, vanilla and oil).
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix until incorporated. The key with gluten free flour is to not over mix!
- Pour into a greased bread loaf. I used Coconut Oil to grease our loaf pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- This bread has a very different consistency than traditional bread! As long as a tooth pick comes out clean it's done.
- Grab an iced coffee, a slice of pumpkin bread and enjoy!!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe!
Pin It Now!